Philosophy (Why We Do It)
Our philosophy is to evangelize our community and disciple men, women and children by establishing genuine relationships, energetic worship, and a festive environment. A participatory approach to ministry is used to create an “everybody is somebody” attitude, so each member support one another while going to the next level in their walk with Christ!
Our core values communicate what is important to us as church!
1. The Word of God – The final authority.
2. Evangelism – God’s great commission to the church (Matthew 28: 18-20).
3. Spiritual Growth/Discipleship – Creating an environment for spiritual development and transformation.
4. People – they matter to God and to us.
5. Family – the strength of the family determines the strength of the church.
6. Stewardship – financial resources are the economics for the entire vision of the church.
7. The Next Generation – the future is NOW.
8. Administration/Leadership – the incline and decline of ministry hinges upon administration.